The Audience Research position is an opportunity to work collaboratively as part of a team of research professionals at a growing media company responsible for understanding consumer behavior and consumption of television content. This position will be responsible for reporting on audience engagement across our networks as well as across the broader competitive landscape, leveraging both proprietary and third-party data sources. Your analyzes and insights will be used to guide management decision-making and measure performance.
- Daily email sent to network performance executives outlining program best performers with households and key demos, with context.
- Daily update of the network programming grid based on Excel.
- Develop a weekly schedule analysis report giving an overview of the performance of the FETV schedule, with recommendations for possible changes.
- Followed by the classic TV genre on other networks.
- Monthly FETV MVPD Distribution Report giving an overview of FETV performance by MVPD.
- Work with the Advertising Sales Research Manager, as well as Programming and Operations Managers to keep Nielsen Content informed of any schedule changes and create agreed-upon Nielsen Tracking titles for those changes.
- In addition to daily and weekly activities, you will be responsible for providing ad-hoc requests primarily for programming, but also occasionally for ad sales and distribution.
- As you grow, you’ll learn more and help design primary research studies that seek to understand tuning drivers, program longevity, format appeal, and other aspects of the content engagement.